We offer different packaging solutions for CDs and DVDs. You can choose from a range of packaging to meet your needs. We plan to provide more packaging and design options. By then, we will give you the luxury to create your own customized packaging solution. Below are few of the packaging options you can choose from.
Preferred for superior disc protection, Jewel cases can store discs for a long time without damage. They are also designed to accommodate additional materials such as booklets and panel inserts for music albums or films. Jewel cases are most widely used and are cheaper.
- COLOR፡ Black, white or clear tray
- Capacity: Slim (Single Disc or Double Disc), Standard Single Disc or Double Disc jewel case
- Can accommodate 2 panels, 4 panels, and 6-panel inserts
Made of superior quality plastic, these DVD cases give the most convenient packaging solution. They are preferred by film production or software developing companies. They give the DVD a greater added value and are cost effective – as they come in multiple packaging options.
- Can hold single DVD or double DVD in different styles
- Size: Slim (7mm) or standard (9mm)
- Have push buttons for easy media removal
- Clear sleeve for cover artwork
These are popular envelopes that come in handy to store CDs and DVDs. They are preferred for their low cost. They are often used to protect discs from scratches, dust, light exposure, and fingerprints.
- Window or windowless
- Color: Multicolor
- Size: 5’’ X 5’’ (Standard)
- Material: Paper or Plastic
- Quantity: 500/Case, 100/Pack
If you have no need for tailored packaging, don’t worry, we can supply CDs/DVDs in bulk – with data or blank. Bulk packaging is perfect for you if your only need is to get high volume, high-quality CD/DVD replication or duplication or blank CDs/DVDs straight up with a low budget.
- Retail quality disc printing
- Competitive prices
- Short delivery time